* Free local delivery * Seniors Discount * Gift Vouchers
This Berry Boost is a delicious, quick and simple smoothie you can have at any time of the day that you're looking for a pick-me-up! Morning, lunch or mid-afternoon...this smoothie is a great protein-packed energy option!
time: 5 minsserves: 1
2 cups coconut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 nectarine - sliced into slivers
1/2 mango - cheek scored into cubes and turned out
1/2 banana - sliced
1 & 1/2 tsp Mermaid Latte
1/2 tsp Velvet Latte
1 & 1/2 tsp Golden Latte
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Chia Seeds
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1. Mix together the chia, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
2. Divide mixture into three bowls and mix in a latte blend to each to make the three colours.
3. Allow to set for a couple of hours or overnight.
4. To serve, spoon the three mixes into a bowl and top with fruit.
Makes 1 large bowl or 2 small portions.
What do you call a sad raspberry? A blueberry. But we promise, it'll be nothing but happiness after eating this gluten-free loaf! :)
prep: 15 mins cook: 60 mins makes: Approx. 10 slices
Copyright © 2018 Sandringham Health Food - All Rights Reserved.